PCE Live Webinar on Plastics Recycled Content
Polymer Comply Europe (PCE) and is pleased to announce its next Live Webinar on Plastics Recycled Content organised on behalf of European Plastics Converters (EuPC) and IK Industrievereinigung Kunststoffverpackungen e.V. (German Association for Plastics Packaging and Film). The webinar is part of the PCE Plastics Sustainability Webinar Series (for more info please scroll down).
The live webinar will take place on the 14th of June 2021 between 11.00 - 13.30 CET. We will welcome representatives of the European plastics value chain to discuss the challenges & opportunities for boosting the uptake of recycled content.
- Welcome & Introduction: Mandatory Recycled Content
Silvia Freni-Sterrantino, EuPC
- Facts and Figures: Status-quo of Recycling & Use of Recyclates in Different Applications
Patricia Vangheluwe, PlasticsEurope
- Recyclates in Transport Packaging
Klaus-Peter Schmidt, Mauser Packing Solutions
- Driving Circular Polyolefins
Venetia Spencer, PCEP
- Recycled Content in Green Public Procurement
Herman Van Roost, Styrenics Circular Solutions
- Legal Measures for the Uptake of Recyclates
Dr. Isabell Schmidt, IK
- Questions & Answers *
To inaugurate the opening of the PCE Sustainability Webinars Series 2021, the participation to the first webinar is free of charge.
PCE Plastics Sustainability Webinar Series June 2021
- Sustainability in Plastic Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Packaging: Industry Perspective - MPPE Summer Conference
14.00 - 16.00 CET 16 June 2021
- PCE Live Webinar on Sustainability Initiatives in the Plastics Industry
11.00 - 13.00 CET 21 June 2021
Who should attend:
- Representatives from the plastics value chain
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Government regulators
- Trade associations
- Service providers
*We would like to kindly ask you to send us your professional questions in advance. We will have limited capacity and time to answer the real time questions, however the speaker(s) will be answering the pre-collected and selected questions. Please submit your questions to Lilla Mezriczky – [email protected] before 10 June 2021 12.00 CET.