Polymer Comply Europe (PCE) is pleased to announce the final (virtual) conference for the project “The Skills for the Digital Future of Plastic Factories – UPSKILL”, organised on behalf of European Plastics Converters (EuPC) and the UPSKILL project.
The conference will take place on 15 April 2021 between 13.00 - 17.00 CET. The aim of the online event is to provide a comprehensive overview of the results of the project and on the implementation of the UPSKILL syllabuses in Europe. In addition, the conference will be the perfect context to encourage the relationships between representatives of the educational field and the plastics industry, with the shared goal of overcoming the existing learning barriers in order to satisfy the requirements of the companies, simultaneously meeting the students’ needs.
Programme - 15 April 2021
13:00 Welcome & Introduction
13:10 – 13:30 Keynote Speach
13:30 - 14:00 Overview of the situation in the plastics sector in Europe - Mr. Alexandre Dangis (EuPC)
14:00 - 14:30 Presentation of the UPSKILL project and its results - Mrs. Gražina Zardaleviciene (LINPRA)
14:30 - 15:30 The importance of the UPSKILL results for educational system of partner countries (Lithuania, Finland and France) and overview of how the results will be applied - Mr. Vytautas Petkūnas (VPM); Mr. Pierre-Jean Leduc (Polyvia Formation); Mrs. Outi Kallioinen (TREDU)
16:30 - 16:45 UPSKILL coordinator closing remarks
16:55 End of the conference
Participation is free of charge but the registration is required.
Who should attend:
- Representatives from the plastics value chain
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Government regulators
- Trade associations
- Service providers
- Analyse and identify qualifications and European VET curricula for plastics production line conductors based on the current and future skills demand in the plastics industry.
- Develop an adaptive work-based learning vocational training programme by integrating digital, programming, circular economy, and lean manufacturing skills.
* We would like to kindly ask you to send us your professional questions in advance. We will have limited capacity and time to answer the real time questions, however the speaker(s) will be answering the pre-collected and selected questions.
Please submit your questions to Lilla Mezriczky – email@example.com before 10 April 2021 12.00 CET.