The Skills for the Digital Future of Plastics Factories - UPSKILL
Polymer Comply Europe (PCE) is pleased to announce its 2nd live webinar on the UPSKILL project “Digital Future of Plastics Factories - How to successfully collaborate on an Erasmus+ project?”, organised on behalf of European Plastics Converters (EuPC) and the UPSKILL project. The webinar is part of Erasmus Days 2020, showcasing the impact of Erasmus+ projects and the experiences of beneficiaries of the Erasmus+ Programme.
The live webinar will take place on the 15th of October 2020 between 14.00 - 15.30 CET and will have focus on a need for a digitalisation in the plastics industry and on challenges, obstacles and solutions during a collaborative work among multiple partners.
- Welcome & Introduction
Marjan Ranogajec, EuPC
- Digitisation and cooperation – unlocking the potential of the circular economy
Jordi de Vos or Mesbah Sabur, Circularise
- UPSKILL project: Goals and progress
Grazina Zardaleviciene, LINPRA
- Challenges, obstacles, and potential solutions during an Erasmus+ project. Creating UPSKILL manuals for students and teachers
Marc Manguin, ISPA
- Questions & Answers *
- Closing remarks
Participation is free of charge, registration is required.
- Analyse and identify qualifications and European VET curricula for plastics production line conductors based on the current and future skills demand in the plastics industry;
- Develop an adaptive work-based learning vocational training programme by integrating digital, programming, circular economy, and lean manufacturing skills.
* We would like to kindly ask you to send us your professional questions in advance. We will have limited capacity and time to answer the real time questions, however the speaker(s) will be answering the pre-collected and selected questions. Please submit your questions to Lilla Mezriczky – firstname.lastname@example.org before 13 October 2020 12.00 CET.