The live webinar will take place on the 10th of June 2020 between 11.00 - 12.15 CET and will introduce the Circular Economy Action Plan (part of the European Green Deal) highlighting the upcoming challenges for the plastics industry.
The discussion will gather experts from the European Commission - DG Environment.
- Welcome & Introduction
Silvia Freni-Sterrantino, Senior Legal & Regulatory Affairs Manager: EuPC
- About the new Circular Economy Action Plan
Michał Kubicki, Policy Officer: European Commission
- What the Action Plan foresees for plastics
Werner Bosmans, Policy Officer: European Commission
- Questions & Answers *
Who should attend:
- Representatives from the plastics value chain
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Government regulators
- Trade associations
- Service providers
Webinar participation €100 (+VAT) per person
For EuPC members free of charge - for more information send us an email
A new Circular Economy Action Plan for a Cleaner and More Competitive Europe - #GreenDeal
The European Commission has adopted a new Circular Economy Action Plan - one of the main blocks of the European Green Deal, Europe’s new agenda for sustainable growth.
The new Circular Economy Action presents measures to:
- Make sustainable products the norm in the EU;
- Empower consumers and public buyers;
- Focus on the sectors that use most resources and where the potential for circularity is high such as: electronics and ICT; batteries and vehicles; packaging; plastics; textiles; construction and buildings; food; water and nutrients;
- Ensure less waste;
- Make circularity work for people, regions and cities,
- Lead global efforts on circular economy.
* We would like to kindly ask you to send us your professional questions in advance. We will have limited capacity and time to answer the real time questions, however the speaker(s) will be answering the pre-collected and selected questions.
Please submit your questions to Lilla Mezriczky – email@example.com before 8 June 2020 12.00 CET.